Reading time: 2 minutes
In theory, running as one – through having a unified agency, and bringing your teams, systems and data together to provide a seamless experience - sounds great. But, with only 20% of staffing professionals believing that they do a perfect job of communicating between departments, we get the sense that the majority either don’t know how to Run as One, or don’t have the resources in place to reach that status.
If you’re in the 80% that are only walking or jogging as opposed to running, then you’re in the right place.
Seeing as we’re talking about running, we’ll stick with the fitness analogy. So, how do you get from couch to 5k?
For the best chance of success, you need a plan, like a fitness programme, and ideally, a personal trainer. For the purposes of this article, let’s say that Kyloe is your personal trainer (although we do so much more than training!).
As with any personal trainer, we’ll:
1. Listen to your problems, what you want to achieve, and run a healthcheck.
Maybe your processes are getting lazy and you want to bring them into Bullhorn, or maybe people are developing workarounds for when the route gets challenging and you want a solution to solve these challenges. Tell us what’s going on and we’ll figure out the best way of fuelling you effectively.
2. Give you a plan.
Once we understand your challenges, we’ll be able to advise you properly. But, unless you do the exercise and follow the diet, you won’t see any results. Similarly, unless you make changes to how you already use Bullhorn, you won’t see any improvements.
3. Devise solutions unique to you.
Some people like running on a treadmill, some on the road. Depending on your situation and preferences, these solutions could include:
- Consulting: often, you don’t know what you don’t know; when we consult, our Bullhorn experts observe and advise. There are rarely easy wins (other than just make sure you are actually using Bullhorn!); you have to do the hard work by following and sticking to the advice given, but this is a truly bespoke experience and you’ll reap the benefits.
- Automations: (either custom built or off the shelf) will help streamline your processes and do a lot of the work for you. Think of these like Hello Fresh and Mindful Chef; they deliver the ingredients, in the correct portions and step by step instructions. You still have to cook (and not eat other junk food), but it helps you follow your nutrient programme, at a reasonable cost.
- Implementations, migrations, and training: to avoid injury, and get the most out of your fitness programme, having someone to show you how to get started is essential. We can:
- Implement Bullhorn for you, ensuring it’s set up correctly from the start
- Migrate your data from other sources, making sure you have everything valuable to you within Bullhorn
- Train your users to make sure everyone knows how to use the tool that they have in front them
4. Keep you motivated:
Recording your runs on an app like Strava, or taking ‘before and after’ pictures, can be a huge indicator of how you are performing, and progressing. Bullhorn’s reporting tool, Canvas, can help you to learn about how well your business is performing, but one of the things we hear again and again is that people find it difficult to use. Our pre-built and custom Canvas reports can help you overcome that and give you the ability to unlock your data.
The difference between good and average personal trainers is how they tailor the plan to suit your needs. And it’s exactly the same for Bullhorn – we listen to your pain points and then advise what we think would work for your unique business, because there’s no one size fits all!
Find out more