The Cookies we use
Force24: This marketing automation platform uses first party cookies which are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on our website and allow us to understand our audience engagement and so allowing better optimisations of marketing activity. The cookies are:
- f24_autoId – This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
- f24_personId – This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
- The information stored by these cookies remains anonymous until (1) our website is visited by clicking from an email or SMS message, sent using the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website (2) a user of the website completes a form containing an email address from either our website or Force24 landing pages.
- The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
- Force 24 also uses similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities.
- Device & browser type and open statistics - All emails have a tracking pixel (a tiny invisible image) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL, user details identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
- Link Tracking - All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference helps to identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.